1. Designer houses not just hotel rooms – We offer stylishly designed family houses, from our private collection of villas, to our Village Houses, which are furnished and equipped to the highest standards and enjoy opt-in daily maid service. The spacious houses are the ideal alternative for families to the more traditional hotel room holiday.
2. Truly family-friendly details – Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel has been designed with families in mind and children of all ages are especially welcome. The resort offers a wide range of children’s facilities and activities of the highest quality, made for kids from 6 months to teenagers. Restaurants have manned kids corners or play areas in front of the restaurants to enable the “mother to have her cappuccino with the foam still on it!” Adults are also spoiled and have full access to the resort’s wealth of amenities, including the tennis courts, padel courts, spa and superb food and wines. Wi-fi is free for both adults and children throughout the resort!
3. Wide range of authentic but family-friendly food – Food at Martinhal is fresh, tasty, interesting and authentic. Guests can dine in one of our three restaurants, which are all offering a different food concept. And for those looking to self-cater in the sophisticated surroundings of their houses, we offer a full take-away service, with numerous options ranging from breakfast to dinner. Kids menus are far from standard and offer a wide range of healthy options – including fresh purees! Stylish kids corners and playgrounds make it easy for parents to enjoy the food culture that the resort offers.
4. Family-friendly staff and service – Our staff is sincerely friendly and go the extra mile with a smile. It is our mission to make everybody’s holiday memorable. Both adults and children alike have mentioned specific staff as part of their list of reasons to come back!
5. Access to family activities and nature – The resort is located on the unspoiled Western Algarve and offers easy access to fabulous nature, beaches, the ocean and all associated activities in the surrounding of the Natural Park – all-year round biking, hiking, surf and yoga amongst others. Martinhal Beach Resort & Hotel is a playground of possibilities for young and old offering literally 365 things to do during your holiday!